MOBILE CHIPPER DIAMANT 2000
The Diamant 2000 is a mobile chipper for the production of wood chips.
It is designed with innovative technology and large scale in order to meet the demands of today’s forestry industry. The machine is agile and flexible in providing, even in difficult terrain.
Technical data DIAMANT 2000
- Volvo Penta In-Line 6 Cylinder with 612/700/770 HP
- 1230 mm wide, 980 mm high collection
- adjustable impeller blower chain free, hydraulic direct drive, maintenance-free
- Central lubrication
- Street legal with 70 km / h
- Motorway approval
- Quick change of bedknife balanced lighting concept with 32 working lights
... link to the manufactrure´s website Albach Maschinenbau GmbH